PRESS NLSpice PR
+31 (0)20 489 10 31
PRESS INTERNATIONALKARLA OTTO
+33 142 61 34 36
POSTAL ADDRESSIvH Atelier
Van Diemenstraat 410
1013 CR Amsterdam
Special project requests
-Coupeur/ Tailor (full-time)
-Marketing and Communication (part-time)
Currently looking for: Coupeur / Tailor (fulltime)
Iris van Herpen is known as a designer for her innovative designs and the use of new materials and innovative techniques. For the atelier we are looking for a Head Coupeur / tailor, it is a full-time position based in Amsterdam.
The activities are:
• assisting the 'Head of atelier' in the development of new Couture collections
• performing refined stitching
• contributing to technical solutions for innovative designs and new & rare materials
• coaching of the team
• be present at fittings
• occasional replacement of Head of Atelier
• buying materials
• hiring of interns
• a relevant education and relevant work experience
• technical knowledge
• fluent in English
• an eye for detail & constant quality control
• flexible, team spirit, stress-resistant
To apply for this position kindly send your motivation letter and CV to email@example.com
Currently looking for : Communication & Marketing (part-time)
At Iris van Herpen we are looking for an enthusiastic candidate for the role of Communication & Marketing. The job starts with 16 hours per week with the possibility to grow and can be part-time or freelance. For this job we are looking for someone based in Amsterdam.
The job comprises the following roles and tasks:
- • Translating brand DNA and business objectives into a communication strategy and planning
- • Develop and maintain the website, social media, newsletters and new online opportunities including the webshop/online sales
- • Create communication strategies around special projects, collections and events and implement these online and in partnership with PR agencies
The profile of the candidate:
- • 2-5 years of relevant experience
- • Affinity with art and fashion
- • Excellent in English and experience with international collaborations
- • Pro-active and getting things done
If you are interested in this position please send your CV and motivation letter to Paul van As, firstname.lastname@example.org
* Fields are required.
*Current opening with IMMEDIATE START*
- - Must have knowledge and experience in pattern making, machine sewing and handwork.
- - Previous industry experience would be an advantage due to working at a high level within the Atelier.
- - Students can expect to gain insight into the makings of a couture collection from start to finish and working with a variety of materials.
- This is an unpaid Placement for a Student undertaking an accredited Work Placement.
- Students will get a hands-on approach with in-depth knowledge within a Couture Atelier.
If you are interested in this opportunity, please send applications directly to email@example.com